Search Engine Marketing is about getting your website or blog in organic search appearance in search engine results pages (SERPs) and/or all kind of display networks. Primarily it has two segments i.e. On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO, where former deals with most of SEO and later pertain to SEM. Despite it SEO stays as base of SEM; no SEO, minimum avail of SEM. MO researches and writes high quality articles and techniques on following aspects of SEO:
- Straightening of HTML Tags such as title tag, description meta tags, keywords meta tags, heading (h1 to h6) tags!
- URL Optimization activities such as canonicalization of URLs, dynamic URLs, SEO Friendly URLs, indexing, fetching and re-direction of URLs, polishing the URLs as per lexical standards.
- Sitewide Optimization set-ups such as server configuration, site security, site speed and responsiveness, user friendly menu and text navigation and monitoring of structured data mark-up content.
- Our write-up on ‘Content Structure of Blogs and Articles’ research takes gybe on Text Navigation Blocks, Content Richness, Links Usage, Social Media Sharing and highlighting quality comments in public.
- Writing on how to map the relevance of content with user intent, such as our written Human Relevance Content Model.
- Last but not least we keep a regular eye on Black Hat SEO practices too.
References of two high quality internal (insite) articles developed by us: